J. Terrence Moynihan is a Certified specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law, a principal of the firm and is a frequent speaker on estate planning and related topics. He is a Past President of the Riverside Estate Planning Council.
Terrence is a graduate of Gonzaga University School of Law, in Spokane, Washington. He also holds a bachelors degree in Economics from the University of Washington.
Terrence is a U.S. Navy veteran and is accredited by the Veterans Administration to present claims on behalf of veterans.
- California Supreme Court
- U. S. District Court (Central District of California)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California, Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section
- Lawyers with Purpose
- Wealth Counsel, LLC
- ElderCounsel, LCC
- Estate Planning Council of Riverside County, Past President
- Riverside Rotary Club, Past President
- Southern California Institute, Laureate in Wealth Strategies
- Riverside Community College District Foundation, Planned Giving Advisory Council
- University of California, Riverside, Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Board member (2013 - present), Riverside Meals on Wheels, Inc.
- Board member (2014 - present), Peppermint Ridge/a non-profit corporation that provides housing to developmentally disabled adults.