At MOYNIHAN LYONS PC, the health of our clients and our staff is always of great importance. Most of our clients have probably noticed the ever-present bottle of hand sanitizer on the counter and in the conference room. And, you may have seen Raquel diligently cleaning the table and chairs after each meeting. Maybe you haven’t since she usually does that work with the doors closed. But, if you have ever waited in the lobby for a few minutes prior to your scheduled appointment, chances are it is because she is preparing the room between clients. This is our standard practice.
Our team is monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we are taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidelines. We are communicating regularly with our staff members to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our clients.
We know that your estate planning cannot and should not be put off. However, we aim to comply with best practices recommended during this time of heightened concern about the transmission of the Coronavirus.
Here’s what you can expect from us.
- No handshakes.
- Maintaining appropriate social distance to the greatest extent possible.
- Hand sanitizer is always available.
And here’s what we would like you to know.
- If you would prefer to have a telephone meeting instead of coming to the office, we can do that.
- If you have access to a computer or smartphone, we can videoconference, too.
- If you find that you have been exposed or are feeling ill, please let us know – even if it is less than 24 hours in advance – and we can reschedule your meeting.
- That does not work for document signing appointments, but we will be sure to limit contact with us and make sure that our meeting isn’t any longer than necessary.
- We can send you review copies of your documents before your signing appointment and review with you via phone or video conference if that works better for you. Then, when you come into the office, your document signing ceremony can be expedited.
If you have any questions, concerns or special needs, let’s talk about it.